Watch YouTube video about lupus nephritis linked below
You will learn:
- Why lupus nephritis is important for all systemic lupus patients
- How to properly collect a urine specimen
- The symptoms of lupus nephritis
Did you know that the most common symptom of early lupus nephritis is no symptoms at all?
- The different kinds of lupus nephritis
- How it is diagnosed
- The importance of diet, exercise, mindfulness
- How it is treated
- What happens when it is not treated
- How to get the most out of virtual online doctor visits
- An online support group for people who have lupus nephritis
Video produced by Lupus Foundation of New England and Marisa Zeppieri "Lupus Chick"
Presented by Dr. Donald Thomas, MD, author of "The Lupus Encyclopedia" and "The Lupus Secrets"
Sponsored by Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
Donald Thomas, MD author of "The Lupus Encyclopedia" and "The Lupus Secrets"
Note that Dr. Thomas' posts are for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be specific medical advice for individuals. Always seek the advice of your healthcare provider with any questions regarding your own medical situation.
DONALD THOMAS, MD