Dry mouth? Dry eyes? Dry itchy skin? Losing teeth? Severe fatigue? Pain? ... learn what you can do!
What to expect at the conference:
- Access to leading experts to hear the latest: You get to ask questions and hear answers live!
- Too shy to ask at a live conference? It is much easier virtually. Just type in your question!
- Around 30% of systemic lupus patients have Sjogren's!
- If you have dry mouth, dry eyes, dry itchy skin, go to www.sjogrens.org to learn more. Consider joining!
- If you are a new patient, learn the important basics
- If you are a seasoned, well-informed patient, we guarantee there will be new stuff
- Learn practical information you can take home to help with:
- Dry mouth, dry eyes, dry itchy skin
- Decrease the loss of teeth
- Lower your risk of fungal infections, thrush, etc.
- Has it been impossible to keep up with work? Understand your job and disability rights
- How did you get Sjogren's? Learn about the genetics behind it!
- How are Sjogren's patients doing during COVID-19 and what should they do?
- 15% - 20% of Sjogren's patients get inflammation of the lungs. Learn what your doctors should do
- New Guidelines published this year thanks to the Sjogren's Foundation
- Exciting, promising drugs are in the research pipeline... learn what they are and how promising they are!
- Tons of products available to improve quality of life. Learn about the latest and greatest
I hope to see you there!
Note that Dr. Thomas' posts are for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be specific medical advice for individuals. Always seek the advice of your healthcare provider with any questions regarding your own medical situation.
DONALD THOMAS, MD